Use the WordPress Simple Survey plugin to easily create surveys, quizzes, polls, and questionnaires and track the results. The plugin creates a seamless experience for the user; no loading and reloading of webpages. The browser-tested plugin uses responsive design, so it functions beautifully on any size screen.
Here’s how it works: select how each question is weighted to determine the user’s final score. When a quiz is submitted, you can have the results sent to a predefined email address, or simply log in to the WordPress backend to view, email and export submissions as a CSV file. Get creative! Once a quiz is submitted, you can send users to any custom URL based on their score.
Upgrade to the Extended Version for even more functions and features, like multiple response questions and free text options.
Free support is also offered through our help center.
Version 2.x and 3.x Compatibility
You asked, and we listened. WordPress Simple Survey 3.0 will now support many of the features you’ve requested on our support forums, including custom fields, drop-down questions, responsive design, and more.
Since WPSS began in 2010, the plugin and WordPress itself have gone through many changes and revisions. To make these new and exciting features work best for you, we had to restructure the plugin’s code base and database structure. Unlike previous updates, WPSS 3.0 will not be backwards compatible with earlier versions. This necessary change means a little extra work for you, but we’ll make sure you don’t get left behind. Visit our support page and read below to begin your transition to the new and improved WordPress Simple Survey plugin.
Click here to continue reading about migrating from 2.x to 3.x.
We offer a free version of WPSS, as well as an extended paid version. Your purchase allows us to continue developing and improving the plugin, while providing free support through our Zen Desk support forum.
- Store quiz results in database
- View summary of quiz results
- Email each quiz result to admin
- Create auto-response email to quiz takers
- Customizable email content and subject line to quiz takers
- Responsive design for mobile compatibility
- Compatibility with all major browsers
- Single-answer questions
- Multi-response questions
- Free input text boxes (one line of text)
- Free input textareas (multiple lines of text)
- Select boxes input type
- Custom field text input
- Custom field textareas
- Add images and media to questions
- Add images and media to answers
- Email-only field for gathering user’s email address at end of quiz
- Custom fields for gathering miscellaneous information at end of quiz (name, contact info, etc.)
- WYSIWYG editor on questions and answers
- Create multiple quizzes
- Display end user their score at custom URL
- Display end user their answers at custom URL
- Export results in CSV format
- Delete results
- Randomize question order
Special deal going on through June 13, 2014! Get 10 percent off all SAI Labs plugins with discount code “SUM10.”
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
We offer free support for this product on the plugin forum. We do not offer refunds for digital products.