SAI Labs is thrilled to announce our newest digital product: the Easy Restaurant Menu Manager WordPress plugin.
The plugin is designed to make it simple for a restaurant owner to maintain their menu, which displays in a format that website visitors can easily read and use.
The Easy Restaurant Menu Manager plugin is available in free and extended versions. In just a few days of being available, the free version has been downloaded more than 100 times from the WordPress plugin directory, and we’re sure the $25 extended version will be a big hit for users who want some extra features.
So what does the plugin do? Here’s a rundown of features in the extended version (a few of these aren’t available in the free plugin):
- Put items into categories like appetizers, entrees or desserts — name them whatever you want — and set the order those categories should display in
- Include a description for each item, and decide whether or not you want to display the price
- Add CSS right from the plugin, without fiddling with theme files
- Attach pictures to each menu item
- Choose single-column or two-column layouts
- Add icons to dishes to show that an item is spicy, vegetarian, a speciality, etc. — even upload your own icons
- Create multiple menus
- Include a “print this menu” link that creates a print-friendly version of your menu
Our staff worked hard to make sure the plugin looks great and functions well in all WordPress themes. It was important that the menu match the rest of the site, using the site’s own colors, fonts and styles.
Click here for screenshots, a live demo and more information about the Easy Restaurant Menu Manager plugin for WordPress, which costs $25 from SAI Labs.